Special FREE GUIDED TOUR for our Guests!
Hotel Kursaal & Ausonia gives its guests the opportunity to participate to a free guided tour with a professional guide of Florence.
A walk in the amazing streets of the historic center, together with a professional guide who will be able to amuse you with stories, curiosities and legends. It’s really a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in Florence’s incredible history and in its great beauty. And it’s totally free!
An exclusive service and a wonderful experience.
The free tours run twice a week (rain or shine):
1. On MONDAY MORNINGS – Start at 11.30 am (2 hours tour)
The tour will end at the Central Market of San Lorenzo, where you will be invited to taste some delicious food.
2. On THURSDAY AFTERNOONS – Start at 5.30 pm (2 hours tour)
You will be able to admire the wonderful light of Florence sunset, when the atmosphere becomes simply amazing.
The guided tour will be in ENGLISH and ITALIAN.
Experience the city like a real Florentine!
…and get your free guided tour.
Questions? Please contact us: 055 496547 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tours will not be available in July 2014.
- In order to participate simply write a note on your booking form or give your name when arriving. The tour is an exclusive service and only the first 10 to enroll will be of the party!
- You don’t have to select the guided tour as additional service during the booking process. By the way, if you prefer to buy a private tour you will be able to by selecting it in your booking.